These Smoked Cheese Flavored Antler Wood Dog Chew Toys are designed to provide a safe alternative to a natural favorite. Proudly Made in USA. Inspired by real elk and deer antlers, these WOOD options provide a safe alternative to a natural favorite by eliminating the risk of sharp bone fragments and broken teeth. Smoked Cheese Flavored Antler Wood Dog Chews allow your moderate, gentle or senior chewer dog to channel his natural instincts while working to scrub and scrape away plaque and tartar for fresher kisses when he’s done. These antlers are preservative and chemical-free and are generously flavored with Smoked Cheese for a lip-smacking, tail-wagging good time.
Give your dog a chew toy that they’ll love to play with every day. And why not add some exciting flavors into the mix? Reward good dogs with Wood Antlers which combine beloved delicious flavors with replicated Antler shapes and textures for endless variety of chewing enjoyment. Give a Smoked Cheese Wood Antler to your good doggie to keep him occupied while you’re busy, or use it to play a game of fetch–either way, your furry friend will be thanking you for the delicious and fun treat.
All Wood Antler Chew Toys are 100% made in USA. All components are sourced in the USA, FDA-compliant.
- ✓ Giving your dog non-edible bones also massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth, much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth.
- ✓ It helps healthy chewing and makes for a more entertaining experience
- ✓ It discourages destructive behavior when your dog gets bored.
- ✓ Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with a savory Smoked Cheese flavor throughout.
- ✓ Provide a safe alternative to a natural favorite by eliminating the risk of sharp bone fragments and broken teeth.
- ✓ Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and encourages dental stimulation, which is good for oral health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.