Interactive Dog Toy With Sight and Sound
There’s no better way to appeal to your rascally rover’s animal instincts than with playful banter and that’s exactly what the Babble Ball has to offer. Pet Qwerks Babble Balls® are so sensitive it can be triggered by a pet breathing on it, or just by the vibration of a pet walking past it, teasing your pet and demanding play time. Pets think it’s actually ALIVE as it calls to him to chase, track and jump all around your home or yard. Plus, when your pup is done, the Babble Ball turns itself off until the next swat or chomp.
Made from high-impact ABS construction, Babble Balls® can stand up to the toughest chewers, from your tiny teacup to your goliath Great Dane.
The Blinky Babble Ball Series comes in 3 sizes as shown. Each Ball makes 18 different sounds wisecracks or sounds like Whistle, Bark, “Hello” and many more! It stimulates both your pup’s eyesight and sound sensories. Available in the color shown.
- ✓ When play is finished, the Babble Ball® turns off automatically and waits to be touched again.
- ✓ When activated, your dog will hear a variety of wisecracks — keeping playtime interesting and unique every time.
- ✓ Keep your dogs occupied and entertained for hours on end. The mental workouts provide all the benefits of physical exercise.
- ✓ The Babble Balls have opened new worlds for pets that are blind or have poor eyesight, too. Pets with separation anxiety or that are chronically bored have perked up remarkably after having this toy introduced in their lives.
- ✓ It stimulates both your pet’s eyesight and sound sensories.
- ✓ Replaceable batteries make it easy for you to keep the fun going.
All dog's personalities, reactions and behaviors are different; sometimes unexpected. No dog toy is truly indestructible. It is important that all dogs be closely supervised when new toys are introduced and removed if behavior is destructive and unsafe.