Yes, you can feed raw with a lick pad for dogs. It's easy and can be done with any lick pad but, some licking mats work much better than others. In this blog, we are going to share our best lick pads for feed raw food to your dog.
1. Lickimat Wobble - No brainer. It's a bowl and a Lickimat so you can have your Lickimat treat on the bottom and your raw food on top. That makes this our #1 winner for dogs on a raw diet
2. Lickit Buddy Focus - 100 Suction cups hold this lick pad in place allowing you to feed raw on top with a treat smeared on the bottom or find an 8 x 8 pan and suction cup it to the bottom of the pan, smear your salmon paste or peanut butter treat on the mat then fill the pan up with the raw food! Your dog will be in heaven plus you can rest easy knowing your dog can't pull the lick pad out of the pan after he's finished, saving you money and frustration!
3. Lickimat Tuff Buddy - Quickly take raw fish and grade it over the cross design for a quick raw fish snack. Works great with sardines. Take a whole fish and start rubbing it over the cross design and it will help crush up and catch the meat between the design on the Lickimat.
4. Lickimat Tuff Playdate - This lick pad can hold larger amounts of liquid like raw eggs, or juices from raw meat unthawing, than the Lickimat Buddy or Tuff Buddy can.
5. Lickimat Slomo - This Lick pad has 4 different areas that hold the raw food that separates the meats, grains, eggs, fish eyes, or mix them all together.