Lick pad for dogs recipes
LickiMat & Lickit Buddy Recipes!
In these recipes we are going to use 3 bases, Fruits, Veggies, and supplement oil like fish oil or coconut oil. You can either use one base to cover the entire lick mat or you can use one base on one side and one base on another. Once you have your base, then add toppings, freeze and serve.
~ Basic Lick pad Recipes ~
- Spread xylitol free peanut butter over the mat and freeze for 2 hours.
- Spread canned dog food and either freeze and serve or heat and serve
- Spread plain xylitol free yogurt over the mat then drizzle 5 drops of vanilla extract over the yogurt. Put one drop of vanilla extract in each corner and one drop in the middle. You can add a few drops if needed. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top, freeze and serve.
- Spread PB over the mat and sprinkle Pumpkin Fiber & Rawberry Boost
How to make your own Lickimat recipes
Step 1 base paste to start - Step 2) Add 1-2 Veggie Toppings - Step 3) Add 1 fruit or fruit supplement like rawberry boost or pumpkin fiber and then add the oil at the end. For the 3rd step) Add an oil like fish oil or coconut oil. Please make sure your dog is allowed to have these things before trying. Step 4) You could drizzle peanut butter over the top - When you are finished with your Lickimat Recipe, Freeze to last longer.
ATTN: Use fruit as a topping, only and use sparingly or you may give your dog diarrhea. Do not use it as a base because it takes too much fruit to cover the mat and that is too much fiber and too much sugar for any one dog or puppy or cat.
- When you use raw supplements DO NOT add any extra fruit to your recipe. You can add fish oil, coconut oil, or CBD Oil or a veggie
- To use dog food as a base you can either get the canned version of your dog’s food, you can purchase the American-made Grain-inclusive and Grain-free dog food we sell VERUS, or you can take your dog’s dry dog food and put it in your blender and add a little hot water to make it into a paste that you can spread on the mat.
- Okay, once you have your choice of dog food,( either blended or canned) on the mat, you can take cut up veggies and add all over the mat then add your choice of 1-2 veggies and 1 oil supplement
- Spread xylitol-free plain sugar free yogurt over the mat
- Then add blue berries, cut up apples then drizzle pureed strawberries over then top finally drizzling heated peanut butter over the top as the final ingredient.
- Spread peanut butter over the mat and add blueberries and sprinkle cinnamon over the top
- Spread Dog food over the mat and add cut up carrots and sprinkle pumpkin fiber and cinnamon and then add 5 drops of vanilla extract
- Spread peanut butter on half of the lick mat and spread applesauce with no sugar or xylitol
IMPORTANT: If you have medicine to give to your dog you will always mix it in the base before you apply to the lick mat.
DO NOT USE CANNED FRUIT. IT HAS WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR OR IT HAS XYLITOL IN IT. DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT HAS XYLITOL IN THE INGREDIENTS. READ YOUR INGREDIENTS IT COULD SAVE YOUR DOGS LIFE.
Base 1 - Xylitol-free Peanut Butter
Base 2 - Xylitol-free Yogurt
Base 3 - Dog food (canned or pureed kibble)
Diced or cut your fruits into small pieces to better cover the lick mat.
Fresh Peaches (no seed)
Fresh Apples (no seeds no core)
DO NOT USE GRAPES OR RAISINS <
Diced or cut your Veggies into small pieces to better cover the lick mat.
We sprinkle organic & raw nutrition supplements on top of the lick mat as the final topper
CBD Oil - To purchase CBD Oil please email us at email@example.com and make the subject of the email I NEED CBD OIL so we know you are not a solicitor.